This website is operated by 1000Miles. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “Site” and “our” refer to 1000Miles. 1000Miles offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, using our platform and/ or purchasing products from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and you shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you must not access the Site or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to update, modify or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or modifications to our website.You shall ensure to review these Terms of Service periodically for updates/changes. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the revisions. . Shopify Inc provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
We are a trade-manufacturing company that designs and develops gift concepts & fashion trends for retailers around the world who view our products displayed in our online store.
1. USER TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are not a minor. You must not use our products/services/platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor must you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and other proprietary laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and you shall be liable to pay any legal fees which may be incurred in addition to notifying the concerned authorities should the breach or violation be considered illegal.
2. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
In order to avail the Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal user Services account (“Account”), registration of Account is subject to our approval. We may approve or reject your Account registration request at our sole discretion. While registering with us, below mentioned must be fulfilled:
- You must not be a minor;
- You must submit certain personal identifiable information including but not limited to your name, address, mobile phone number etc.
- Unless otherwise permitted by us, Users shall possess only one account.
If your Account registration request is approved, you agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date account information, including having an invalid or expired account details, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or termination of these terms with you. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your account, username and password at all times. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we ensure the highest degree of data security, while encrypting credit card information/financial information as per the applicable guidelines
You shall not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit material relating to the Services, products displayed, website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by us;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks;
- edit, modify any material on the website, Services and/or republish material relating to the website and services;
- perform any activity that may hinder any operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without our express consent;
- redistribute material from this website or advertisement(s) of the third party;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary information/notices from any portion of the website.
4. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The content on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the content on this site is solely at your own risk.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel, update or withdraw including but not limited to any of our services, products, offers, prices of services, prices of products etc. at any time without notice. Upon such premature suspension, inconvenience, cessation, withdrawal, termination or closure of the Services, products, offers etc., no person shall be entitled to claim loss of any kind whatsoever.
We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or products displayed on our website.
6. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Our products are displayed exclusively online through the website.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products along with their description appearing in the online showroom. We don't guarantee that your device’s monitor will accurately display the color of our products.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to continue/ discontinue any product at any time. Our engagement with Users as customers will be subject to acceptance of terms mentioned on the sales quote.
We do not warrant that the quality, value, stability of any products, services, information, or other material proposed to be sold or offered to be sold to you will meet your expectations.
7. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us without assigning any reason. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include but not be limited to orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
8. OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties over which we do not have control over.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We shall not be held liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Prior to engaging with any third parties, You must review the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
10. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request or otherwise, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property rights or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments shall not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You shall not use a false e-mail address /identity, impersonate someone, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
11. PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
12. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
13. USER CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED USE
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the site shall be strictly governed by the following:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- is misleading in any way;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as, violating someone's privacy etc.;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service(s) or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available'" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, We do not warrant that:the site will be constantly available, or available at all times or the information on site is complete, true, accurate.
In no shall 1000Miles, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment if you fail, or we suspect that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or otherwise acted unethically, or failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until 1000Miles chooses to terminate them.
17. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- All trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and its content including the products displayed are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents including the products displayed, other than as specifically authorised herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
- The trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos and other branding owned by third parties and used or displayed on or via our website (collectively, “Third Party Mark(s)”) may be trademarks of their respective owners, who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected with us. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, or in terms provided by the owner of a Third Party Mark, nothing in these Terms of Service or on or via the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of our or any Third Party Marks that are used or displayed on the website, without the respective owner’s prior written permission, in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of our trade marks will benefit us exclusively.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are having any issues using our site or wish to contact us for any other reason you may get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
20. MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We may need to change these T&Cs to reflect amendments in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce. We will do so by sending you a notification when you next use our site where you will be required to accept the updated Terms of Service. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to update, modify or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or modifications to our website. You shall ensure to review these Terms of Service periodically for updates/changes.
If you do not accept the notified changes you shall not be to continue to use our platform.
21. LAWS AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong laws. Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.