1. Collecting Information
We collect two basic types of information from You in conjunction with Your use of our Site and for availing our services:
(a) Personal Identifiable Information
Personal Identifiable information refers to the information that identifies You or is reasonably linked to You.
We may collect personal Identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when Users visit our platform, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for any or all of the following: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment details eg. card details etc. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if You voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent You from using some of our Services.
(b) Non-Personal Identifiable Information
Non-Personal Identifiable Information is anonymous information which is not traceable to any individual person. We may collect non-personal identifiable information about Users whenever they access/browse Our Site.
Both information described in 1(a) and 1(b) shall collectively be known as “Information” and may include but not be limited to the following:
- [your name];
- your dob/age;
- [your email address];
- [your address];
- [your phone number];
- [your payment information (e.g. your credit or debit card details)];
- [your IP address];
- [information about your device (e.g. device and browser type)];
- [information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on)];
- [cookies and similar technologies];
- [information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)][; and]
Transmission of Information over the internet is not entirely secure, and if You submit any Information to us over the internet (whether by email, via our website or any other means), You do so entirely at Your own risk.
We shall not be held responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by You as a result of Your decision to transmit information to us by such means.
2. Usage Of Information
We may use Your information to offer our products and services to You and to support our core business functions like order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, fraud prevention, and legal functions. We use Your information for the below mentioned purposes. However, this list is not exhaustive.
- To identify the Users with whom we are dealing and to provide relevant information and offers of products and services;
- For the purposes of fulfilling orders for products or services placed by You;
- Registering of User account;
- Sign up to receive email newsletters from us;
- To personalize Your experience by providing us reviews, testimonials and suggestions;
- Participate in surveys or special promotions;
- Send You communications we think will be of interest to You, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events;
- Participate in communities or forums on the website;
- Knowingly volunteer information on any other part of the website (e.g., request for customer service, submit a job application);
- To process transactions;
- To improve our site and services including customer service;
- Help detect, investigate, and prevent abuse of our services;
- To provide marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content;
- We store or transfer Your credit/debit card data to provide services to You . Your card details are used only for processing underlying transactions in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements;
- To enable third party services to display customized content and advertising provided by us.
Registration on our Site is optional or required, depending upon Your usage of the Site. You do not have to register to browse on our Site, but You must register to avail our services on our Site. Your registration information may be used to help you give access to our Services. Please note that registration is subject to our approval, Your account shall be created once approved from by us.
4. Security of of your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You share and provide access to Your personal information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. Therefore, it is our endeavour to protect Your personal identifiable information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We maintain necessary safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Your personal identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to You. You are solely responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to Your password and to Your computer/mobile device. It is strictly advised that You do not share Your password with anyone.
5. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by these websites linked to or from our Site. Third Party sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. We shall not be held liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Prior to engaging with any Third Parties, You must review the Third-Party's policies and practices.
6. Usage of Cookies
These third party cookies and other technologies are set to, among other things: (a) help deliver tailored advertisements to You; (b) prevent You from seeing the same advertisements too many times; and (c) understand the usefulness to You of the advertisements that have been delivered to You.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain communications including but not limited to promotional, marketing-related communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If You want to remove Your contact information from website lists and newsletters, You may do so by sending an email to email@example.com
7. Management of Information
If Your personal identifiable information changes or if You no longer choose to use our services or the website, You can contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist You with changes to Your account. We shall not be held liable for Your failure to maintain accurate information pertaining to You.
We may assign the rights mentioned herein and on Terms of Service on account of sale of business, mergers, acquisitions or transfer of assets etc. In such transactions, customer/User Information as described herein shall also be one of the transferred assets and is permissible under law.
9. Sharing Information With Third Parties
11. Your rights in relation to your information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, You have the following rights in relation to Your information, which You can exercise by writing to us at email@example.com
- to request access to Your information and information related to our use and processing of Your information;
- to request the correction or deletion of Your information;
- to request that we restrict our use of Your information;
- to receive information which You have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- to withdraw Your consent to our use of Your information at any time where we rely on Your consent to use or process that information.
12. Your Consent